A New Format, But the Messages Remain Relevant (I Hope)

Book, Peace, Relax, Study, Silhouette

I stopped writing this blog because, upon checking the stats regularly, I had zero visitors most of the time. To continue blogging would be for my own therapy and no one else's.

I want to share what I have learned about life and abstinence along my journey to a lasting sobriety. Maybe some nugget will help someone else -- if they read it. So I decided to turn my musings into a book. I started writing this book last year by copying and pasting my daily posts. I haven't worked on this for months, but I seek inspiration to begin again in earnest. Then (fingers crossed) I will find a publisher.

I felt from the start God wanted me to write this blog. Now I feel He is leading me in a slightly different direction.

Whether you are ingesting this message via blog or book, I invite you to eat it all up, meditating on the messages that apply to you and passing up what doesn't. Somewhere in these words, I hope that God is leading you to a place where you need to be led. That's what He did for me.

Comments