"My Message Reached Who it Was Supposed To"

We never know when God is going to give us an opportunity to make a difference to someone. My friend Makenzie wrote this on Facebook:

Three months ago, I received a message from a stranger who told me she was about to shoot heroine into her arm, she almost relapsed. Life just felt too hard to handle in that moment.

She told me she never had seen my page, but there it was out of no where, my posts about what I was going through with Sawyer (Her child born dead). And she was able to find her own strength in mine. She said, “It made me feel weak to think of giving in like that when you were holding onto so much hope and optimism.... I guess it was contagious and it got me through another day.”

I told her right away I believed in her and knew she could get over this obstacle, with or without my daily inspiration. That the strength she found was within her THE WHOLE TIME. She thanked me for being the only light in her life when the rest just felt like darkness. In that moment, my message reached who it was supposed to. 

Comments

  1. So powerful. Great message from a beautiful young lady. ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment