Mother Nature Loves Us All

I pulled this from my Facebook.

Brilliant! I couldn't agree more with what these doctors are prescribing. For me, if I am stressed or having a bad day, all I need to do is get outside, take a walk through the woods and I come back to center. We spend far too much time inside, working or staring at our phones (I'M GUILTY).

My wife and I were outside with our daughter over the weekend and we both said, God there's something amazing about fresh air. So if you are feeling down or depressed or you want to make your issues feel a little bit smaller, go outside and connect with the awesomeness that is mother nature. She won't let you down. And if you are really feeling bad, hug a tree. I did it the other day and it was awesome. Seriously. #nature #trees #freshair #hiking #sobriety #sober #recovery

Comments