But For the Grace of God Go I


This is David Clayton, age 25 of Louisville, Kentucky. I don't know him, but as Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like. For the sake of argument, I'll assume he has a job and is a contributing member of society.

Today he is in jail. At 12:30 a.m. Saturday, he swerved to miss a vehicle in front of him and hit a disabled car on the side of the road. LaDavid Delorch, 35, of Louisville, had run out of gas and was sitting in car with his flashers on. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Clayton is charge with driving intoxicated, murder, and driving without insurance.

"Delorch's little sister Ebony described him as a loving father, who pushed his 10-year-old son to pursue sports.

"'I was numb because I felt like I was supposed to be there. He was on his way to me, and I was supposed to be there,' Delorch said.

"The family says the road to healing will be difficult but with Clayton behind bars they hope it could help with their pain.

"'The guy that took my brother away from us, he's going to get what he deserves,' Delorch added."   https://www.wlky.com/article/family-remembers-louisville-man-killed-in-drunk-driving-accident/24004567

Two men and their families' lives will never be the same. Friends, coworkers, and neighbors suddenly find a hole in their lives. All because of drunk driving.

Comments