No Joke: Comedians Get Serious About Their Drinking

This is some good stuff. It's a video of comics describing how alcohol changed their lives. For worse.

A comment made on the site says, "This video inspired me to quit drinking, remove myself from toxic family and cut ties with any people associated with bad behavior. Been sober from all drugs, caffeine and sleep aids one year this last Thanksgiving."

Another repentant viewer writes, "This is real as hell. Alcohol is glamorized too much. I recently got out of rehab and am looking at 2 months sober. Before I went in I got my liver tested and found out I'd be looking at death in just 2 years from failure if I didn't stop. I'm only 20 years old. If you find yourself drinking everyday take action."

Take eight minutes to check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs5QHWMLATI

Comments